Here at Direct Rug Import in our wide selection of styles of our rugs, we take our time to show you and go into detail about our rugs. So you can really enjoy the physical beauty and the story behind the beauty. Each beautiful rug is destined for everyone. We will help you find the one that is destined for you.
Wool And Amazing Silk Designs – rugimport
Here at Direct Rug Import we have a beautiful new selection of rugs that just came in. We have from our regular sized rugs. To our sample swatches.where you can be able to see many different designs without inhabiting big spaces. Please come in and stop by any of our locations and come see the beauty in person.,,
WE ARE EXCITED TO SHARE WITH YOU THE FIRST PHOTOS OF OUR NEW COLLECTION!
WITH DESIGNS FOCUSED ON THE MODERN & TRANSITIONAL STYLE
NEUTRAL COLORWAYS WITH A POP OF BLUE
THESE HAND -KNOTTED RUGS WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL ADDITION TO ANY STYLE OF DECOR.
STOP BY THE SHOWROOM OR SET-UP AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THE COLLECTION.
more info: https://www.rugimport.com
Bijar, The Iron Rug of Persia
For More info Contact: http://rugimport.com/pages/contact-us
We are also offering 15% off our rug cleaning services.
We recommend that vacuuming is carried out with a Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner without a beater bar. The brushes should be raised away from the surface of the pile and suction reduced to the minimum amount needed to remove the dust and dirt build up. To get the best results vacuum in the direction of the pile, this is to avoid pushing the dirt back into the fibres of the carpet. The carpet should be vacuumed twice a month to remove dirt; however vacuuming frequency should match traffic and soil conditions.
Stain Removal Techniques
- Pre-test a hidden area
- Act quickly, treat spots quickly to prevent permanent stains
- DO NOT scrub Silk, Bamboo or Viscose carpet; it could warp the pile. Gently blot the soiled area, beginning from the edge and working your way in, using a white cloth or paper-towel to absorb liquids from spills. (Dyes and Inks in coloured fabrics and papers can run and further damage your carpet)
Do-it-yourself cleaning tips
Water: Blot away with absorbent white paper towels until dry to the touch. Avoid walking on the area until it is bone dry.
Food and Beverages, Cosmetic Powders, Modelling Clay, Potting Soil and Skin Ointments
- Vacuum dry spills thoroughly
- On wet spills, use ¼ teaspoon of mild liquid detergents for each cup of lukewarm water.
- Use a rounded spoon to lift semi-solid foods off the silk carpet; blot the spot until it has disappeared.
- Hot liquid (tea, coffee etc.) must be attended to immediately. If allowed to cool or dry the stain will be almost impossible to remove
- If liquid spills have dried, gently remove the substance using a soft brush to break up any crusted material. Vacuum thoroughly to remove loosened particles.
- After the cleaning is completed, do not work on the carpet until dry.
Get your rug cleaned, repaired, or restored for the holiday season!. We offer cleaning, repairs and restoration of ANY area rug, not just rugs purchased from us. General wear and tear, edges unraveling, pet damage, fringe coming apart, needs starching or major restoration? New or antique, our master craftsmen can handle any job and we guarantee your rug will be restored to its natural beauty.A quality rug is an important investment that will last for generations if cared for properly. Rugs should be professionally cleaned every 3 to 5 years depending on the amount of traffic your rug receives. Dirt particles can cause a rug’s fibers to become more sensitive to damage. Proper cleaning rids a rug of these particles and helps restore its vibrancy and ensure longevity to protect your investment for years to come.
Although the Ghiordes knot and the quirky angular designs have a certain primitive air, the rugs from Turkey are exceptionally unique and attractive. Without compromising to appeal to Western consumers, weavers here managed to create one of the country’s most desirable rug styles. The angular arabesques and ornamental medallions are not dissimilar from Persian motifs but are executed in a more rectilinear manner and woven in a unique palette that includes bold Mediterranean-influenced colors and chic pastels. Since the knot count is considerably lower than the antique rugs, antique Turkish rugs were woven with larger scale patterns. These carpets are also extremely desirable because of their lighter colors. If you are looking for an antique or vintage rug with a large-scale design and soft colors, theses should top your list!
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog.